including a traditional supper
Stay with us on Burns Night - a perfect winter escape.
Thursday 25th January
Your stay will include a traditional Burns Night Supper, with complimentary whisky pairings, a bagpiper and more...
Check in from 4pm, with a complimentary glass of wine on arrival. Relax in the spa, explore the local countryside or relax in The Atlas Room... the choice is yours.
The evening begins at 7pm, as piper Craig Swarbrick performs a medley of traditional Scottish classics.
The first course will be served at 7:30pm, accompanied with a whisky introduced by our guest expert, Jessica Williams from Berry Bros & Rudd, who will introduce you to more fine whiskies during the evening.
Just before 8pm, the main course will be piped in, and Burns Night is well underway...
Included in the Package
- A glass of wine on arrival
- Burns Night supper for two
- Whisky pairings with each course
- 1 night's accommodation
- All room types available (supplements may apply)
- Continental breakfast
- Use of spa facilities
Terms & Conditions
1. Not available in conjunction with any other offer
2. Subject to availability
3. Payment is due at the time of booking
4. Includes VAT.
5. Cannot be amended or cancelled