Book your stay
Why book direct?
Booking direct via our website guarantees you exclusive benefits, including;
- Our Best Available Rate
- A Complimentary Glass of Wine on arrival
Keeping you safe and Covid secure
It is not a legal requirement to wear masks indoors restaurants and hotels, however, the safety of our customers and team is hugely important to us, and we appreciate our guests wishing to wear a mask and stay apart from others. Just let our team know so we can seat you accordingly and ensure your social distancing wishes are reflected in our service style.
At The Signet Collection we take pride in creating exceptional experiences for our customers. At the centre of delivering those experiences is the team, and making sure they feel safe and confident at work is vital. We have undertaken a stringent risk assessment, which means from the moment you arrive with us, you will feel safe, at home and able to enjoy your stay or visit.
Here are some of the measures we have taken to keep you secure and comfortable during your visit.
ENHANCED CLEANING PROTOCOLS
- Electrostatic cleaning in all bedrooms between guests to destroy bacteria, pathogens and viruses.
- Increased frequency of cleaning in all public areas, special attention paid to touch points.
- Complimentary Bramley hand sanitiser gel in public areas.
GUEST WELLBEING MEASURES
- Rooms are not re-entered after cleaning for your peace of mind.
- Increased space between tables in restaurants.
DURING YOUR STAY/ VISIT
- Please use your bedroom WC rather than WCs in public areas.
- Please wash your hands when returning to your bedroom.
EMPLOYEE SAFETY INITIATIVES
- Careful monitoring for COVID symptoms.
- Specific training with modifications made to our procedures to reduce the risk of transfer.
- Temperature checks will be taken daily before entering the building.
- All team members will be required to wash their hands (or use hand sanitiser) every 20 minutes.
- The team will follow a policy of no physical contact, wherever possible. Implemented a standard that our teams will not be assigned to complete any tasks with more than two team members assigned unless they are working outside.
- All team members will be required to stay at home if unwell.
PHYSICAL DISTANCING MEASURES
- Furniture re-configuration and capacity reductions in public spaces and restaurants.
- Express check-in and check-out available to all guests.
- Amended restaurant service methods to reduce close contact.
- Contactless payment methods, including credit/debit cards, Apple Pay.
OUR BUSINESS PARTNERS
- We will be receiving visitors and contractors to the site by appointment in advance only.
- Deliveries will only be received at the door; suppliers may not enter the premises unless they have an appointment.
- Access to back of house areas restricted to team members only. No guest tours or contractor use of welfare facilities is permitted.
The Duty Manager is our designated, responsible contact person for all staff and guests COVID-19 related queries.